Name: Dr. Katalin Császár Attorney at law
Registered Office: 93-99 Lajos Street, Budapest 1036, Hungary
Phone Number: +36 30 304 620 583
- Act CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services;
- Act CXII of 2011 on informational self-determination and freedom of information (Info Act);
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Civil Code);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 The General Data Protection Regulation(Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR);
- Act LIII of 2017 on the prevention and combating of money laundering and terrorist financing (Pmt.);
- Act LXXVIII of 2017 on legal representation (Legal Profession Act).
Purpose of Data Processing, Range of Processed Personal Data, Legal Basis, and Duration of Data Processing:
This website may be accessed by anyone without disclosing personal information or identity, providing unrestricted access to all content stored on the website. There is no option to subscribe to newsletters on this website. The data controller emphasizes that the information displayed on the website and the responses to email inquiries do not constitute legal advice, and the data controller disclaims any responsibility arising from the information provided. Legal advice is only provided with a specific contract between the parties, taking into account the specific case.
Contact: The data controller processes personal data provided during contact. The purpose of data processing is to establish and maintain contact. The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject and, before concluding a contract, the data processing is necessary for the steps taken at the request of the person concerned. Individuals under the age of 16 can only consent to data processing through parental consent or with their permission. The data subjects are persons who contact the data controller via email, phone, or the “Contact” section of this website. The processed personal data includes: name (last name and first name), email address, phone contact, any other personal data revealed during contact, description of the case presented, and any data, information, or documents related to the case (including electronic documents). The data controller will not use the provided personal data for purposes other than those specified. The release of personal data to third parties or authorities is only possible with the explicit, prior consent of the person concerned, unless otherwise required by law. Data processing will continue until the purpose of establishing contact is achieved or until a contractual agreement is reached with the data subject.
Hosting service: Company: RGazdi Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság Registered Office: 6 Fiatalság Street, Budapest 1181, Hungary Company Registration Number: 01-09-901691 Tax Number: 14388774-2-43
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
- Request information about the processing of their personal data and access to their personal data. • Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request the erasure of data.
- Request the restriction of data processing.
- Object to data processing.
- Exercise their right to data portability.
The data subject has the right to receive their personal data and to transmit it to another data controller upon request. The data subject has the right to seek redress. The data subject can file a complaint with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH) or the competent court.
The data controller enables the data subject to submit requests in the following ways: by mail or email. The data controller will respond to the request without undue delay, within one month of receiving it. The response will be provided in a concise, transparent, easily understandable, and easily accessible form, in clear and plain language. The data controller does not charge a fee for fulfilling data subject requests, except in cases where the same data subject submits a new request for the same data category within one year of a previously fulfilled request.
Right to Information and Access: Upon request, the data controller will provide the data subject with concise, transparent, easily understandable, and easily accessible information in clear and plain language about the following:
- Whether their personal data is being processed.
- The name and contact details of the data controller.
- Information about data processing, the names and contact details of the data processors as defined in this notice.
- The personal data of the data subject and its sources, the purpose and legal basis of data processing.
- The duration of data processing.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations.
- The consequences of data processing.
- The rights of the person concerned.
- Any data protection incidents, their circumstances, consequences, and measures taken to remedy them, if applicable.
Right to Rectification: Upon request, the data controller will correct any inaccurate personal data concerning the person concerned. The data controller will inform recipients of such corrections unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate effort. The data subject will be informed of these recipients upon request.
Right to Erasure: Upon request, the data controller will erase personal data if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The data subject withdraws consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The data subject objects to processing, and there are no legitimate reasons for continuing the processing.
- The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The erasure is required to fulfill a legal obligation in the European Union or its member states.
Right to Restriction of Processing: Upon request, the data controller will restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, in which case processing is limited for the time required for the controller to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful, but the data subject opposes erasure and requests a restriction of use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject requires it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Right to Data Portability: Upon request, the data controller will provide the data subject with their personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
Data Protection Authority Procedure: Complaints can be lodged with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH):
Name: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Registered Office: 22/C Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor, Budapest 1125, Hungary
Mailing Address: Pf.: 5, Budapest 1530, Hungary
The data controller reserves the right to modify this notice, and any changes will be communicated to data subjects on this website.
Budapest, 1st October 2023.